This publication provides a handy references and comprehensive explanation from Hong Kong tax perspective. It includes practical and up-to-date information on the concepts governing taxation of companies, businesses, individuals, partnerships, clubs and associations in Hong Kong.
Wolters Kluwer Tax Editors
1. Hong Kong Tax in Brief • Checklists & Tables
2. Property Tax
3. Salaries Tax • Personal Allowances
4. Profits Tax
5. Depreciation & Other Capital Allowances
6. Returns • Assessment • Anti-avoidance
7. Payment • Provisional Tax • Double Tax Relief
8. Objections • Appeals • Offences & Penalties
9. Stamp Duty
10. Estate Duty
11. Domestic Tax Planning
12. International Tax Planning
13. Financial Services
14. Tax Forms
15. Pending Developments
16. Index • Finding Lists
• Updated 4 times a year to keep abreast with the Hong Kong tax environment.
• Included detailed Table of Contents which covered all topics in Hong Kong tax.
• Provided summaries of relevant cases that help to understand background, facts and court judgements in one glance.
• Completely up-to-date and important cases decisions are included in the commentary.
• Written in plain English covering every single topic in Hong Kong tax.
• The user-friendly tables on tax rates, charts and checklists are handy reference tools.
• Worked and well illustrative examples make it easy to understand.
• Helpful paragraph numbers, font use and colored tab in an easy-to-read and find format.
• Contains user-friendly indexes, section finding list and case table which ensure fast access to information